Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playing catch up...













I'm just now getting a second to repost the pics I had posted before my last blog site was destroyed! LOL The first pic is from Mother's Day 2011. I failed to take pics of all the gifts I did but I did manage to capture one of them. The other two are pics from an 87th Bday Celebration for my Big Mama in Stark-Vegas! If you know anything about my grandma or Stark-Vegas, you'll understand our "Southern Goodness" theme. Our guests enjoyed a catered menu of baked chicken, turkey, green beans, mac -n- cheese, and more...to top it all off, we had TEA CAKES!!! And they were mighty good! For decorations and favors, I did homemade jelly for each guest in a glass jar (just like Big Mama used to make it) with pink and green ribbon and a personalized tag to thank our gracious guests. The party was simply lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment