Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Girl on the way!







It's been a little over a year now, but I did two fabulous baby showers for my sis. The first one was a mid-day brunch, complete with fresh flowers, music, hilarious games (not your typical shower games), delicious food, and the perfect little party favors. The second shower was planned by some of our sorors, but I added my little touch with the favors and ribbon/close pin clips for one of the games. The custom-designed bag was filled with "All Things Pink" to include a pink nail care set and something else...can't remember. Oops! And, I know it's hard to see but the ribbon was pink and brown, with white polka dots. All of the clips were pink! Can you tell that we love pink around my house??? Of course, the undisputed Queen of Cakes, Tayari created two fabulous cakes for both events! Lizzie Bella is obviously an event planner too...sometimes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment