Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Graduation Fever



Originally, I had actually hired a GA to design my grad announcement for me. I was really busy at the beginning of the month and not to mention, trying to graduate. Well, that guy kinda flopped on me so I had to do it myself...Lizzie Bella to the rescue! Here's a pic of the front cover of the tri-fold invitation. It had a couple more pics inside, the graduation info and a letter to my friends and family. The amazing thing is that I've gotten soooo much business from the announcement...and that's a good thing! I guess God had His own funny way to get me to add announcement/invitation design to Lizzie Bella's emporium. I've done a few invitations in the past, and hopefully, through all the clutter, I'll find some more samples to take pics of for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment